Serve hot with rosemary potatoes, or your favourite vegetables and salad.
This is a perfect meal for a Sunday barbecue. It is easy and quick to prepare, and tastes delicious. (Serves 6)
3 pork fillets (200 grams), halved
½ teaspoon gluten-free seeded mustard
1 packet (180 grams) white vein cheese with or without green peppercorns
1 tablespoon fresh basil, finely chopped
100 grams gluten-free shaved prosciutto
1. On a cutting board, cut a pocket lengthways along each pork fillet.
2. Combine mustard, white vein cheese and basil in a small bowl.
3. Divide mixture into thirds and press into each pork fillet pocket.
4. Wrap pork fillets with prosciutto and secure them with toothpicks.
5. Cook fillets on a greased barbecue plate until cooked to your liking.
6. Remove toothpicks and slice to serve.